Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Friends With Benefits Staring Mila kunis and Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis are FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS 
in a romantic comedy about two friends who eventually 
discover that getting physical leads to complications.
Friends With Benefits remains one of my most anticipated films coming out this summer, and as happens with seemingly any comedy, I'm starting to worry about the trailers giving away all the best jokes. I hate the feeling of sitting in a movie theater and hearing an audience laugh at a particularly good line, knowing full well they've seen it 100 times in the trailer and are only laughing because they think they should. From the looks of it Friends With Benefits will be funny enough that there's plenty more coming that the trailer hasn't revealed, but a few more new, great jokes pop up now in the international trailer.

I'm torn, because it's a great trailer showing off a lot of really funny moments, but again, that's four or five more jokes that won't be fresh once you see the movie. I don't think director Will Gluck is as committed to the improvisational comedy style as Bridesmaids director Paul Feig, but I'm hoping maybe the trailer are taking a note from that film, showing off a bunch of alternate jokes that don't actually appear in the movie. Even so, this rom-com starring Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake is still high on my list of things I'm anticipating will make me happy this summer. Check out the trailer below, and look for it in US theaters on July 22.
Search Amazon.com for Friends With Benefits