Search This Blog

Friday 13 May 2011

ASHTON KUTCHER REPLACE CHARLIE SHEEN

Ashton Kutcher will replace Charlie Sheen on the hit sitcom "Two And A Half Men." CBS and Warner Bros. Television made the announcement today that he will join the cast of the hit comedy series. Kutcher stated, "I can't wait to get to work with this ridiculously talented 2.5 team and I believe we can fill the stage with laughter that will echo in viewers' homes," said Kutcher. "I can't replace Charlie Sheen but I'm going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people!" Aston was offeerd the deal after Hugh Grant declined the offer. There has been no dollar amount released on the contract that was offered but word it Ashton will be getting some big money.
So with all of this Ashton Kutcher news did you think that the Charlie Sheen twitter would be blowing up with profane tweets and mean comments? Surprisingly if you will check out Sheen’s twitter you will see that he hasn’t said anything about it – yet. Do you think he is waiting for something? Maybe he has flipped over a new leaf?As many know Ashton Kutcher is going to be on Two and a Half Men now. No he is not going to be playing Charlie Harper. I am glad of that because I really hate it when they replace actors and put them in the same role, bleh! Apparently Ashton Kutcher is going to be playing another man that comes into the house.