Search This Blog

Monday 31 October 2011

Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries breakup and divorcing

After just 72 days of marriage, Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from Kris Humphries, according to court papers received

Ryan Seacrest, who serves as executive producer on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, confirmed the news via his Twitter feed earlier today:  “Yes @kimkardashian is filing for divorce this morning. I touched base with her, getting a statement in just a few mins.”) The papers, filed Oct. 31, cite irreconcilable differences as to the reason for the split.

Kardashian has released a statement, “After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don’t work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best.”